lunedì 8 marzo 2010

Israel is no more rogue than America





Dear Guido,   
I am sorry it has taken me so long to send you the article on Israel. [....]   Do let me know what you thought of the article, since after what you told me about your visit to Israel you seem to me to be the ideal interlocutor on the matter.   I enjoyed seeing you in Florence on Wednesday [...]  See you soon I hope. Daniel 

Questo è ciò che mi scrive - tra l'altro - un caro ed affettuoso amico, nell'inviarmi l'articolo di cui vi propongo il link qui sotto. Temo però che la stima - per la quale lo ringrazio - che mi tributa, sia mal riposta. Non credo di essere il miglior interlocutore circa la questione israelo/palesinese;  anzi, confesso la mia impotente e dolorosa ignoranza. Ma la lettura di quanto scrive Roberts mi ha smosso dei pensieri, per cui sono andato a riprendermi il numero 1/2009 di Limes "Il buio oltre Gaza". Vediamo cosa ne salta fuori... 

By Andrew Roberts
Is state-sanctioned assassination justifiable, or does somehow de-legitimise the state that undertakes it? Two articles in [...]

Nessun commento:

Ultimissime UAAR

Networked Blogs